Everyone loves spending some time away from home and exploring places they’ve never been to before. Everyone wants to just pack their bags for a few days and holiday in a soothing and fun place. All of this is of course easily done but when we do plan on visiting a place we have never been to before, we obviously need to plan our stay. It is, undoubtedly, one of the most important parts of any of the trips planned. Hotels in India, Ensuring a Complete Travel Experience forever to its guests from foreign countries as well as to its own residents. There are quite a few amazing hotels in this vibrant country that you just have to see to believe. Their ambiance and luxury will blow your mind and make you want to keep on revisiting.
Today, we have combined a small list of a few of the most amazing hotels to be definitely visiting while traveling in India. Read on to find out more:
1. The Oberoi UdaiVilas: Located in Udaipur, Rajasthan, these exotic as well as traditional Vilas showcases the rich heritage of the Mewar region of Rajasthan with its architecture, courtyards, fountains, pools and verdant gardens. The Oberoi Group, founded in 1934, operates 32 hotels and cruisers under the luxury ‘Oberoi’ and five star ‘Trident’ brands in India, Egypt, Mauritius, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia.
2. The Lela Palace: This one is a special palace style hotel and is located in the hearth of the capital of the country, New Delhi. It is known for its architecture since it is designed purely like a palace and give you the royal feeling of being there. It also possesses a highly stylish décor.
3. The Oberoi: This luxurious hotel is the prime location for your next business meeting. Located in Mumbai, it becomes the proud asset of Nariman Point. It also is a prime district for the shopping area. The Oberoi has been stylishly redesigned to be one of the best hotels when it comes to luxury and contemporary style in the city.
4. Taj RamBaugh Palace: As the name suggests, this place was literally a palace and was converted in a hotel. You get to pick out your favorite room out of the 79 lavishly designed and luxurious rooms which were once the former Maharaja’s chambers. It does sound extremely costly, we know, thus you can make use of Expedia Coupons to minimize your expenditures on your stay in these lovely hotels.
5. The Taj Mahal Palace: This is one of the most renowned as well the most luxurious hotels in all of India. Located in Mumbai, this hotel overlooks the Gateway of India with a panoramic view of the bay. The rooms here are a perfect blend of rich history and modern amenities.
To reduce your expenditures on these high class 3 star hotels, you can simply make use of Hotels.com Coupon Codes. Through this, you will be able to avail massive discounts and will be able to ensure an extremely comfortable stay for you and your family without much hassle.